You’re tired of pouring your time and money into learning… only to forget it all after a matter of days.
You want the power to remember content, capture big ideas, and share your notes with others.
Your current note-taking and sharing methods aren’t cutting it.
Gain the power to remember content, capture big ideas, and share it with others through sketchnoting.
From novice to knowledgeable in 3 hours.
- Sketchnote Foundations: What, Why, and How
- Sketchnote Tools: In and Outside the Book
- Sketchnote Essentials: Listening, Writing, and Drawing
- Sketchnote Framing: Layouts and Containers
- Sketchnote Finishing: Refining and Sharing
Learn skills that help in other areas of life and work.
This takes practice. It was humbling, but I didn't want to stop! The workshop went by so fast, I wanted part 2! Really enjoyed the workshop and meeting Emily.Johnny B
It was awesome. I was able to learn so much and be stretched way outside of my comfort zone, but, this workshop gave me the nudge and courage to do that.Melissa H
Sketchnote Academy Instructor
Emily Carlton is a freelance illustrator based in Nashville, TN. When she’s not visualizing the messages of her own clients, you can find her traveling and drawing for The Sketch Effect, a visual communication solutions company based in Atlanta. She has been drawing since she could hold a crayon and sketchnoting since 2015. You can follow her work on Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter.
Illustration is for Everyone
Get my free guide "Creating Effective Drawings With 1-3 Lines," and learn about illustration through my newsletter with topics like:
- Illustration tips for beginners
- Why you need illustration
- Illustration & live events (graphic recording, sketchnotes)
- Best practices, both personal and professional